DuEast Boutique East Residence is the eighth condominium located within the award-winning and internationally recognized Regent Park revitalization.
This boutique 11-storey residence designed by CORE Architects features approximately 17,000 square feet of impressive indoor and outdoor amenities shared with DuEast West Residence and 12,000 square feet of retail space at Ground level.
Conveniently located on the corner of Dundas Street East and Tubman Avenue, DuEast Boutique East Residence is next to Regent Park’s Aquatic Centre, steps from the new Regent Park Athletic Grounds, moments to Paintbox Bistro, new retail including Tim Hortons, Shoppers Drug Mart, Subway, Yogen Früz, Wendy’s, and much more.
Located in the heart of Toronto’s vibrant Downtown East, DuEast Boutique East Residence is a 10-minute walk, quick TTC or bike ride to Leslieville, the Distillery District, Cabbagetown, Riverdale, Danforth, and the Downtown Core.
• Mega Gym — offers everything from weight training and cardio to CrossFit and yoga, with a recreation co-ordinator to facilitate fitness classes and recreational programs throughout the year.
• Kids’ Zone — little ones can work off their extra energy in the “active” room on a variety of exciting play structures or nestle into padded kiddie corners or the library/reading nook for learning-oriented activities.
• Co-working Space — complete with convenient coffee wet bar for working from home while in a communal setting.
• Outdoor Terrace — an oasis with inviting dining spaces and BBQs, kids’ play area, Ping-Pong table, gardening plots, and plenty of chaise lounges.
• Potting Shed — the ideal place for putting those garden tools to good use and kick-starting your very own gardening projects.
• Party Room — where friends and neighbours can come together to celebrate or unwind, indoors or outdoors.
• Lounge and Media Room — an inviting space to chill out, shoot some pool, or play some games.
• Living Lane — a thoughtfully designed, landscaped laneway dotted with trees, benches, bike parking and bistro string lighting crisscrossing the laneway. It will also be home to eclectic, two-storey live-work units for artists and a shared bike-repair area for DuEast Boutique residents.
This is an assignment sale and being offered at a discount. OCCUPANCY October 29th, 2020